Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sihouette

The fields being burned in preparation for the coming rains, Cow just chilling out.

Aramita, my younger sister, adorable!

 The picture above captures the first moment of absolute bliss that I experienced with my family. It was wash day and there was a pile of clothes waiting to be washed, sitting on a mat. These three kids piled into the clothes and were tickling one another. This went on for hours and they still ask me to tickle them.


When Ba gets really happy, he kinda shakes and  his laugh is like a giggling cough. He was so happy here, that I couldn't capture it fast enough

Left to right, some of my siblings, Farfala, Ba, Aramita, Sible (a visitor),  Baramusa, and Comfatty. 

Neighhood small boy, Amadou, played so hard that he fell asleep right were the playing had stopped. 

No comments:

Post a Comment