Wednesday, April 4, 2012

African Beauty

 A building with a mural at the training center in Thies, Senegal
 Rupert The Training Center Kitty

 The Beach the first week of Community Based Training (CBT)
 My Bedroom, mosquito net and all
 Kadi and Isatu, some of my younger siblings
 Isatu, the youngest sibling until a baby was born to my mother the last sunday I was at site.
 Amadoo Mangung, Seri Sane son. This pretty much describes his personality
 Awa, the one who went missing, classic pose
 Sophie with Papa on her back.
 Everyone has favorites. These are mine. Seri and Anna
 Fatu, another favorite, she is severally mentally handicapped and such a wonderful girl to have lived with
 Washing horses in the ocean to heal wounds.
 Me and Isatu, my name is Isatu as well...soo 2 Isatu's
Mamadoo Sanko, a little terror but adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment