Monday, March 5, 2012

Ready or not, Set, Go

It's here, time for staging. Got the providence airport to fly to DC at 5am, after several hugs and kisses to my "entourage" I passes through security to a world of unknown and excitement. The original flight had several mechanical issues and was cancelled. I'm now scheduled to leave at 9:30. I'm using the time to download books, stalk Facebook heavily, talk to parents and Evan, and people watch. Norms of life that will soon become luxuries. On the people watching status, in the past 30 minutes, 13 business men have paid $7 to have their expensive Italian leather shoes shined, many have paid extra to have their leather briefcases polished plus tip. I won't comment. (make that 15)

Backtracking: thes past few months I have been showered in love and support from my friends and family. I can not express the enveloping sense of security that I have been wrapped in. As hard as it has been to say "see you later" I know that I will see you in 27 months. Thank you for being there and opening yourselves up to my adventure. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment